Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Baby Squared

Think of the biggest secret you have ever had to keep. Whether it be your own personal one that is buried within the deepest part of your heart, or your best friend's secret that you promised you wouldn't tell anyone. No matter the secret, times that by let's say one thousand, and that's how big of a secret this family had to keep for many agonizing months. Take a look.
This family, their last name was not given for obvious reasons, kept the secret of twins for around seven to eight months. They kept this secret from all their friends and families to give their loved ones an even bigger surprise when the big day came. And boy were they shocked! Or should I say girl? They're reactions make it even more priceless. No one besides the parents knew and people couldn't believe they had twin girls. My personal favorite is the one towards the end where they're taking a picture and the dad hands one of them the other twin saying "And don't forget about her twin sister." The mom's face in particular made my day. 
If I ever find out I'm having twins, this would definitely be something I'd try to do. However I, among many others, have a hard time keeping a secret, especially for nine months. What about yourself? Could you keep a big secret such as this one all to yourself for nine months? 
Word Count: 262

No comments:

Post a Comment